After Setup (Nereba)¶
Congratulations! By this point you have:
- Learned how to use PegaScape to reboot to Hekate.
- Learned how to launch fusee-gelee payloads through Hekate.
- Learned how to perform NAND backups.
- Learned how to block as much Nintendo telemetry as possible.
Launching Atmosphere CFW¶
To launch Atmosphere:
- Reboot to Hekate using PegaScape.
- Tap ‘Launch > CFW’
Hekate will now boot Atmosphere. Note that Atmosphere CFW does not look fundamentaly different to the normal Switch operating system. You can verify you are in Atmosphere by trying to load the Homebrew Menu (see below) or checking if the system version string in System Settings contains (AMS x.x.x).
When you select “Restart” in the power options menu, Atmosphere will instead reboot into Hekate. This means you do not necessarily have to rerun PegaScape on every reboot.
It is safe to remove and reinsert the SD card while in Hekate.
PegaScape will not work in Atmosphere. You must shutdown your switch and turn it on to enter stock firmware to use PegaScape.
Check the sidebar for more information about using Custom Firmware.